Thursday, April 9, 2015

Don't Meddle in my Daughter c001 - TAMAKI Nozomu



AKA Keep Your Hands Off my Daughter!

Let's see how long this lasts on Batoto.

TL: Faffalaffata
Commissioned by: Blastermath
Scanned by: Kalevala
Edited by: Kalevala / SN

By the author of Dance in the Vampire Bund.

The story follows a super heroine who stepped back and retired a decade ago. She withdrew to a humble life as a homemaker with her daughter. However, her beloved daughter was selected to become the next-generation heroine, so she returns to protect her daughter.

Read online
Download
Torrent

8 comments:

  1. I"m surprised it took so long for someone to translate this

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also why Don't Meddle In My Daughter! instead of Don't Meddle With My Daughter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks a lot for the new series!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was erased from Batoto pretty fast.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the chapter, I really enjoy Tamaki Nozomu manga.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks a lot for the new series. It is like a parody of Cutey Honey, I'll look forward for the second chapter.

    ReplyDelete