Monday, April 27, 2015

Sidonia c073

The funding for the Sidonia BD has been covered. Thanks again to those who donated. We're still accepting donations for the BLAME! HQ scanlation. The first two volumes have shipped already. There are a few small differences that have been noticed already between the original print and the shinsoban, so we'll be merging both prints for the HQ rescanlation project.

If you'd like to support Nihei Tsutomu, you can easily buy the books via these links (for cheap, in most cases).

Sidonia buyfag info:

http://pastebin.com/ad8YnNCR

BLAME buyfag info:

http://pastebin.com/9j695e2d

The BLAME reprint looks pretty good. Here are a couple pictures by an anon.



In other news, I've secured a copy of Dowman Sayman's Sidonia doujinshi.



8 comments:

  1. Fantastic news, can't wait to re-read it. So the BLAME reprint will be less volumes huh? (I had hoped they also included the original covers).
    Also the doujinshi, had been searching for it myself. Did you guys buy it on an auction?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot for the new chapter!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My God, BLAME reprint looks so damn good. I might as well get a copy myself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just got the first 2 volumes yesterday.

    Where can I send you money to buy BLAME ?

    Do you have a paypal account?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, yeah, just email HabaneroScans@Gmail.com

      My copy hasn't arrived yet (should be here by Wednesday), so if you take some good pictures, I'll add them to the post.

      Delete
  5. I had a huge grin on my face when i saw that doujin cover =D

    ReplyDelete